Getting a Birth Certificate… (Manila City Hall et al.)

I decided to put here all the links to my posts on my experiences in having my birth certificate and my son’s own corrected as this topic seems to interest a lot of people.


18 thoughts on “Getting a Birth Certificate… (Manila City Hall et al.)

  1. tanong ko lng poh kung nka register na po ang anak ko jan s cityhall eto poh name nia
    John Lorenz Siddayao
    March 29 2015
    father name:
    Mar-cris Siddayao
    mother name:
    Rosanna Retondo
    Yan lng poh tanong ko

  2. Gud morning po, tnung ko lng po kung hndi po ba pde na ipa transfer sa cty hall ng caloocan ang brthcrtf8 ng anak ko? ksi sa fabella po sya pinanganak nung jan19 2o13 at pra po mapa nso ko na rn! At kung sakaling hndi po pwede ano ba requirements pra mkuha po? TNx

  3. ,,ask ko lng poh san poh aq pwd magtanong x manila city hall qng na ei forward nah poh nila x NSO ang birth certificate ng anak q?
    ,,,name nya poh ERIKS DAVID ZION G. TORRES

  4. Hello po ask ko lng po yung name po kc ng anak ko yumi masamitsu po pero ang name po ng tatay masamitsu shibazaki po yung name po ang naging apelyedo ng baby ko panu ko po kaya mababago yun anu pong requirement para maging yumi shibazaki po ang apelyedo ng baby ko???thanks po

  5. Hi,po good pm.ask kolang po,kasi ganito po yon nung nov.2013,nanganak po ung anak ko sa PGH ngayon gusto niyang kunin ung b-certificate ng baby niya pumunta po xa ng NSO para kunin niya ung b-certificate ng baby sabi po sa kanya dun pumunta daw siya sa city hall ng manila,ask kolang po hindi ba po puwede na dun nalang directly kunin mismo sa NSO,thanks and i wait your advice..God bless

    • I called NSO helpline and was told the possible reason you were referred to City Hall of Manila is that the record of your grandchild’s birth may not yet have been forwarded to NSO. What your daughter/son can do is ask City Hall if the record of birth has been forwarded to NSO and when a copy of the birth certificate can be obtained from NSO. Good luck. Hope this helps.

  6. good evening po,ang asawa q po ay nanganak sa pabellia pero hindi pa po nmen nkuha ang birth certificate ng anak nmen hanggang ngayon pero ang alam po ng asawa q napa register na po nya hindi nga lang po nmen kuha….mhal po ba bayad non mag pa five yrs old na po ang bby nmen….san nmen pwede kunin.

    • You can go to the Civil Registrar in Manila City Hall or to NSO in East Avenue. I’m not sure how much it costs now, possibly less than P200. You may also request for a copy to be delivered to you through Teleserv. Doing that means you have to deposit the payment in Metrobank and pay double, I think. Please call Teleserv 7371111 for the rates and instructions.

  7. my crtificate of livebrth has no surname,only firstname and middlename,i’m asking an easyway on how to have my copy of my birthcrtificate,thank you,

  8. My certificate of live birth has no surname, only my first name and middle name appeared. I want to request for correction,but my middle name has not match on the CTC of my BC please help me to have a copy of my birth certificate please ……. in a easy way thank you. hope you give your assistance to me .

    from annabelle rivas 09224631431

    • Hello Annabelle. Sadly I doubt if correcting your birth certificate will be quick and easy. Back in the seventies or earlier it might have been as easy as retyping or rewriting it. Not so anymore. Please check out the website of the Manila city civil registrar to find out what you should do.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s